Donald Trump is a force to be reckoned with, and not in an impressive way. As a very self-involved country, it was only a matter of time before we got a leader who still thought that America was the greatest country on Earth. Sure, we had our time in the spotlight where we became powerful enough to intimidate the whole world to do all according to our will. Even though we still have that power, the reins of the operation have been handed to some substandard examples of human.
We are a country who gush over reality stars as if their lives will make any difference to us. Truth is; we have fallen behind on our goals. We could have been great. Instead, we have become that family member to our other countries who everyone talks to with a forced smile because we might leave them some money after we leave. And the thing is; we can’t even defend ourselves because we deserve it. On one side, Canada is actually turning out to be a better country than us. On the other; we have millions wishing to vote for honey-dew Trump who, in his campaign ad, showed how much he knows about politics; which, by the way, is zilch.
What it comes down to, is that we know Trump is a pathetic example of how great an America can be, but his presence is like a free pass for all the closet racists and supremacists among us who still think their daddy owns America. And it’s as bad as men thinking that they rule the world because they have an extra appendage.
America is headed down a very bad path, and the people are forgetting that Americans are only less than 4% of the world’s population. Pissing off the other 96% of the world is not a good thing. What’s worse, is that Americans are actually proud of their racism! We are becoming ugly on the inside and outside, and nothing is stopping us. And with Donald Trump as our leader, you can bet that when we come under fire from the rest of the world, he’ll be the first one on the plane and out.
Excerpt: The ugliness of Donald Trump is spreading like a disease, and Americans love it.